• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

BREAKING: Giants looking to trade for Brian Burns

13 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

Yeah his brother was really annoying. Now the Giants fans have to deal with him. 

I see why is brother was doing it. I see why Ellis latched on to him. I however, didn't care to be bullshitted.

1 hour ago, jb2288 said:

I can't keep up with all the 2nd round pick swaps we did between Bryce, Giants, Rams, etc. but will just assume the trade was basically Brooks for Burns. Burns has looked like ass this year at $30M and Brooks is only $2M so if he's even just average we def won that trade. Hopefully Brooks is a mf dawg

We traded back with our 2nd first to get the Rams 2nd next year.  So it was more like Burns for Brooks plus a 2nd next year plus $30 million free in cap space which was used to sign players like Clowney and Hunt.  

• Pie 4

As much as we fleeced the Giants in this trade… just imagine if the Fittiot would’ve had his brain hotdog turned on and not retardedly turned down the Rams trade.

I predicted it from the outset. Burns looks like Everette Brown out there.

• Pie 2

12 minutes ago, TNPanther said:

As much as we fleeced the Giants in this trade… just imagine if the Fittiot would’ve had his brain hotdog turned on and not retardedly turned down the Rams trade.

I predicted it from the outset. Burns looks like Everette Brown out there.

And then the Bears trade was a pretty dang good out as well. Double dumbassery.

Burns was never going to be worth the price tag I'm glad we didn't pay it, you can get 1 sack every four games and 0 pressures from just about any URFA

And that's even with the fact he's not NYs primary rusher....

Only thing that sucks is not trading him in the Bryce package or to the rams....

(With DJ Moore our offense would be much better)

• Pie 3

3 hours ago, cardiackat88. said:

I still will never, ever, EVER digest or comprehend how that flaming turd of a massive retard Fitt DID NOT take the Rams trade.

I am just absolutely flabbergasted and have no words.

I am not convinced Fitt was NOT a spy that intentionally fugged the Panthers over every chance he got.

I know, right. It was such a an obvious pull-the-damned-trigger-moment. It was one of the defining moments of Fitterer's career as a GM.