• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Question about battlefield bc 2 FOR PS3

pantherdad

just purchased this game yesterday morning for ps3, and was wondering about the different vehicles on multiplayer, for instance, i only see bradleys on squad deathmatch.....are the other vehicle and helicopters, etc. on other multiplayer boards, like rush and all that? what s the trick to parachuting, can you just jump off any building, or does a helicopter drop you down? This game kicks major ass, but i couldn't part with mw2, though! i will be purchasing medal of honor soon, and my wargame collection will be complete!

just purchased this game yesterday morning for ps3, and was wondering about the different vehicles on multiplayer, for instance, i only see bradleys on squad deathmatch.....are the other vehicle and helicopters, etc. on other multiplayer boards, like rush and all that?

Yes, Rush/Conquest has all the vehicles depending on the map.

what s the trick to parachuting, can you just jump off any building, or does a helicopter drop you down?

I think it's tapping X twice on PS3

This game kicks major ass, but i couldn't part with mw2, though! i will be purchasing medal of honor soon, and my wargame collection will be complete!

MW2 fails

Yes, Rush/Conquest has all the vehicles depending on the map.

I think it's tapping X twice on PS3

MW2 fails

whats your opinion of the new medal of honor? have you seen the clips? it looks amazing. one of my friends said it could out do mw2 and battlefield bc2, but i don't know......

Archived