• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Most chameleonic actor/actress

Mr. Scot

Most have already been mentioned (Oldman, DiCaprio, Lewis, etc.) but I also have Philip Seymour Hoffman on my list.

I see that De niro and Pacino have been mentioned a couple of times. Any one else have little or no interest in seeing their movies anymore because you already feel like you have seen it 1,000 times already? Especially if it involves police/detective work. Not saying the aren't great actors, but they just no longer do it for me anymore and are rather predictable.

dude said /thread and he meant it.

No one gets close.

Vincent D'onofrio

From Edgar in MIB, to the psycho killer in The Cell, to Robert Goren in Law and Order, to Orson Welles in Ed Wood. He plays a totally different character and is completely unrecognizable from one film to another, and totally gets absorbed in every character he plays. HE is a Chameleon.

A close runner up is Daniel Day Lewis. But I am not acknowledging he exists right now because of his involvement in "Nine."

They have all been named, well done everyone.

I would only add Paul Giamatti, since he is the only one not yet mentioned that comes to mind.

I just wish Leo wasn't such a weenie. If he wasn't such a weenie he could end up in the team photo with the great ones.

Archived