• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Most annoying commercial right now

Matt Foley

Present winner:

The Jared commercials. The girl freaks out because of lightning and the Douchbag guy in an extra doucehbaggy voice says "I'm right here...And I always will be." Or the "What's a 13 letter phrase for Marriage proposal one." I am never buying a diamond... ever. Apologies to my future wife.

Overall winners:

1. Any commercial that features music that's not music. They are remrakably prevalent and they all drive me crazy. There was a hot pockets commercial a few years ago, where everyone was banging on the cardboard boxes to make music, and then there was the Ruby Tuesdays commercial where they are banging on bar glasses, then there was the one where people getting their tonsils checked and going "Aah" do Beethoven's 9th, and now the Twix commercial where they are biting and chewing and going "MMMmmm" to make music. If I ever run into someone who works for that agency, I will MURDER YOU!!! Forewarned is forearmed.

2. Local commercials where the owners cast their kids to act in the commercial. i know you love your kids, but they are so goddamned annoying they make me want to put a power drill driver to my temple.

2a. Local commercials where a large group of children say something in unison. Great work Tyson Toyota, you got 20 kids to read your phone number and all I heard was "Call Tooo Oooh Tooo ... Fiiife Flu Glom ... Gee Oooh Ooh Cleeb"

i would have to cast my vote to any of the progressive.com commercials. that stupid ****** is getting on my last nerves.

and also the local car dealership commercials... i mean, really? did they even play it back to see what it actually looks like?

one more, the recent "North Myrtle Beach" getaway commercials "Our Idea Of Reel Fun"....

its like omg, who are those actors, or whos the director...

Archived