• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Possible $149 Price Point for Xbox 360 at E3

necroplasm

Microsoft Likely to Announce $149 Price Point for Xbox 360 at E3

Add another piece to the puzzle. We keep hearing about the rumored new Xbox 360 Slim based on the preliminary mock-ups of motherboards that have been making the rounds the last couple days. Then this morning brought more news in the form of external USB HDD support for the Xbox 360. There's more.

It looks like it's all leading up to an E3 announcement where Microsoft will finally be able to reach the magic price point for consoles. A source close to Microsoft's Entertainment and Devices Division mentioned that a price cut is likely to be announced this summer.

More of the story, click link: http://www.gofanboy.com/go-fanboy-news/2163-microsoft-likley-to-announce-149-price-point-for-xbox-360-at-e3/

Well then.. no surprise really.

I'll probably wait to buy a new one until then i geuss. I'm not going to send mine in for repairs because they won't give me HDMI if I do. Some tech people say they will and some say they won't.

I don't get why they can't, even the cheapest xbox has an HDMI output they gotta run out of the older ones eventually.

Archived