• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hey

HappyFinger08

Ya first off not sure on the name, used it on Youtube and kinda sticking with me.

I was born in Mississippi and moved to Charlotte in 94. I was a 100% cowboys fan, and when the panthers beat the cowboys in the playoffs me and my family rode downtown charlotte and I saw how all the fans were reacting and I just fell inlove with it. Ever since then its been panthers panthers and some more panthers.

Dad worked for Fluor so we had tickets to every home game so we went every chance we got.

Now I live back in Mississippi and have to go back and forth to bars to watch the games during the regular season gets interesting because there arn't many fans here lol.

Went to Independence High School with Chris Leak if anyone else went there during that time.

Well, thats about it just wanted to say Hey..

Thanks all, Another thing i've been reading alot of the stuff you all write on the huddle from my blackberry and such thats why I haven't signed up. I'll be honestly I didn't even know this site existed I never thought to even look growing up.

There are alot of panthers fans in Charlotte so it was easy to strike up a convo about them just about anywhere I went. Now back in Mississippi there are none lol.

I'm in Biloxi, I went to Beef of Brady's on Lamey Bridge across from walmart. Most times didn't even get to hear the game just watch. The packers game was interesting had a group of about 7-8 guys there who were packers fans and I was the only panther fan.

The game was only on 1 t.v.

I'm in Biloxi, I went to Beef of Brady's on Lamey Bridge across from walmart. Most times didn't even get to hear the game just watch. The packers game was interesting had a group of about 7-8 guys there who were packers fans and I was the only panther fan.

The game was only on 1 t.v.

Biloxi is fun. I like to go to Detox at the Wet Spot at HOUR pool on Sundays in summer.

Watched the Panthers at Chargers game at the IP which wasn't bad. Then watched the Cards at Panthers at some hole in the wall in Gulfport but close to airport. Tried to watch at The Dock but they only had Saints on.

Archived