• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cal Ripken Jr.

Guest CatofWar

Guest CatofWar

So a few years ago before my first son was born, I was staying at the exclusive Doral Country Club on Monroe Rd. You know the place, super low crime, never floods, great neighborhood, etc. I had worked the night before and got up about 4 that afternoon, grabbed a beer, and went to let killer out (not my penis, as many of you would want to think). Killer is dropping a deuce of epic proportions when a black town car pulls up. The driver was asking me something, but I couldn't understand him all that well. The rear passenger door opens and this older white dude gets out and walks towards me. Killer pinches it off and the dude comments on how big of a pile it is. I look at the guy and get that "i know this dude from somewhere" look. He introduces himself as Cal Ripken Jr and asks how does he get to the airport. Said he was speaking at some conference or some poo he has. I told him how to get to the airport and that was it.

We shook hands and afterwards I kept thinking about Cal Ripken Jr telling me how big my dog's poo was. Just thought I'd share. Panthersfanny avatar made me think of that.

So a few years ago before my first son was born, I was staying at the exclusive Doral Country Club on Monroe Rd. You know the place, super low crime, never floods, great neighborhood, etc. I had worked the night before and got up about 4 that afternoon, grabbed a beer, and went to let killer out (not my penis, as many of you would want to think). Killer is dropping a deuce of epic proportions when a black town car pulls up. The driver was asking me something, but I couldn't understand him all that well. The rear passenger door opens and this older white dude gets out and walks towards me. Killer pinches it off and the dude comments on how big of a pile it is. I look at the guy and get that "i know this dude from somewhere" look. He introduces himself as Cal Ripken Jr and asks how does he get to the airport. Said he was speaking at some conference or some poo he has. I told him how to get to the airport and that was it.

We shook hands and afterwards I kept thinking about Cal Ripken Jr telling me how big my dog's poo was. Just thought I'd share. Panthersfanny avatar made me think of that.

hahaha "panthersfanny"

Archived