• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For those of you that work out...

Darth Biscuit

Nice! I was driving into work today thinking about finding some new routines because I have become bored with the same ones and hit a plateau. Rep....but please stop reading my mind.....it's creepy.

I am about to place a big supplement order.....got anything that you have used and had good results with? I think I am about to go into a cutting phase and stop taking "bulking supplements".

Nice! I was driving into work today thinking about finding some new routines because I have become bored with the same ones and hit a plateau. Rep....but please stop reading my mind.....it's creepy.

I am about to place a big supplement order.....got anything that you have used and had good results with? I think I am about to go into a cutting phase and stop taking "bulking supplements".

Speed. You'll be cut in no time.

You know, I've never really gotten into supplements all that much... they're all so damn expensive and if there's one thing I REALLY need to work on it's my diet. I eat like crap and I know it. I have pretty much cut the soda's out, but other than that, I don't eat like I should. I could probably use some advice from you in that area.

Workout wise, I've been hitting it pretty hard, doing more cardio as well as still hitting the weights. I've got a couple of new workout partners and we really push each other. Strength wise, I can really tell a difference...

Nice find, Biscuit! I've been exercising very regularly (6+ times a week) for the last three months and have noticed a nice reduction in my spare tire. Like you, I struggle the most with the eating part of the equation. It takes everything I've got not to snack throughout the day in addition to meals, and to not completely gorge myself at meals.

The main reason I started exercising, though, was to strengthen my core. We discovered degenerating discs in my back causing lots of discomfort and within a week of starting an exercise regimen, bye bye pain. Acquiring a gut wasn't enough of a reason alone for me to start. :D

Don't tell my wife, but food has always been my first love. She's a very close second, though.

Archived