• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greetings from the Cardinals

Cardinal Nation

I cant believe that the line for the game is almost 10 points....thats crazy big for a playoff game. We are excellent at home this year though, and AZ is pretty bad on the road. I think that we should win this one pretty handidly.

I say Cats: 31

Cards: 17

Yes, I hate it when we're forecast to win big.

I think Carolina has a clear advantage here, but I have to say I was amazed by how well our D played against Atlanta, they literally blew them out of the water. That along with the fact that our O-line man-handled Abraham all day was enough to give us a win.

The road scares me, because our team plays so well at home. Apart from the giant egg we laid against Minnesota, we have hung tough and beaten some of the best at home under Whisenhunt. I hope that our D has the same intensity that they had last week against you guys, because it was a joy to watch.

Crowd noise can make a huge difference on D line push, getting off the ball, and stopping the run. It takes away an O lines advantage in knowing the snap count. That extra fraction of a second went a long way in helping you stop Atlanta's run game. I also think you caught the Falcons by surprise by running the ball. I was actually glad to see it as it guarantees we will not scheme strictly to stop the run.

I also wouldn't be surprised to see us come out throwing the ball 80% of the time in our first 15 plays or so. The first time we played you guys we were in a portion of the season where the team was starting slow, getting behind early and needing to fight back. Later in the year they started focusing on starting fast and it seems lately letting teams back into the game late. We are a much tougher team to defend with a lead.

I think it should be a great game, the first one surely was. I remember that we got exactly NO pressure on Warner the first game. I would expect the crowd to be at an all time high, we have had some great success in the playoffs, most of that on the road, I think we have only had like 2 home games in the playoffs ever, and the crowd was excellent both times. I would think this time we will be getting a little more pressure. Also I believe our Offense is much better then when we played you the first time. "Double Trouble" should be up to the task, and Jake usually saves his best for the playoffs. I think it will be close most of the way with us pulling away at the end. Good Luck.

i think the key to the game is both of our defenses..because both our running game and Arizona's passing game can gash defenses...Depending on if our defense can be like we were before the bye I think we win and if Arizona plays like they did on Saturday it will be very difficult for us to win...Lets hope our defense is ready come Saturday!!

It is refreshing to talk with a bunch of fans that have their head on straight. After dealing with the overblown ego's in Atlanta the last week. Thanks to you guys for welcoming us Card fans on to your board with respect. Tell you what you guys know your team and aren't afraid to discuss your weeknesses (sp)lol. That's more than I can say for the Falcons because even after they lost to us, according to them, they were the better team and they lost the game there was no way we beat them down. Here is to a great game and good week of discusion, and a little smak LOL.

It is refreshing to talk with a bunch of fans that have their head on straight. After dealing with the overblown ego's in Atlanta the last week. Thanks to you guys for welcoming us Card fans on to your board with respect. Tell you what you guys know your team and aren't afraid to discuss your weeknesses (sp)lol. That's more than I can say for the Falcons because even after they lost to us, according to them, they were the better team and they lost the game there was no way we beat them down. Here is to a great game and good week of discusion, and a little smak LOL.

Same here...but that guy cardsfan in the smack forum makes me laugh he reminds me of a redheaded retarded stepchild of the Arizona Cardinals..

We struggled against them earlier at home. The key is #90 getting to Warner all night long. Warner is great at getting the ball off to avoid sacks and the Cards O-Line just shut down Abraham.

The health of our Defense has not been officially announced. We need Kemo and Lewis to create pressure.

Otah and Hangartner need to be healthy as well.

Abraham was hurt and was a shell of himself.

In other words, par for the course...always hurt.

Same here...but that guy cardsfan in the smack forum makes me laugh he reminds me of a redheaded retarded stepchild of the Arizona Cardinals..

There is at least one in every bunch. Most real Card fans don't take any team lightly and respect the league. Some people get too much sun here in the AZ and it causes brain damage LOL :)

Archived