• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Poor Kid...

Zod

Last night one of my 7 year olds came in the bedroom because he heard mommy screaming and was worried about her. That image is going to be burned into his brain for the rest of his life. Of course, after I went into his room and explained that daddy loves mommy very much and daddy was just bringing the ruckus to that ass. We shared a beer and all was well.

Worse, now he thinks Mom is a devout Catholic. "Oh god oh God!".

more like a drill sergeant....you aren't doing it right...if I have to tell you one more time...do you call that effort...just move aside and let me show you one more time

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Morgan brought the house down Saturday.                                   Morgan Wallen.
    • He is the dude that went into the season with Bryce as he no.1? So hold on a second...you HONESTLY think he had a choice in that? Wasnt him fixing bryce apart of him getting hired? Cmon...I know you are smarter than that. Furthermore,  what qb was on the market that could even beat out Andy dalton you put it that 3rd spot? Good qbs aren't sitting at home CRA. Saying Bryce was better under Frank REALLY REALLY REALLY isn't saying much. And you are talking about over the course of 17 games. Over 50% of bryces stats came in garbage time or in the second half with hardly any points scored. It was no different under canales, that "incredible" green bay game didn't happen till towards the end of the season. We are coming up on the half way point to the season with Dalton as starter, we get moton and theilen back,  maybe Brooks plays...I dont think its set that Dalton is bryce level bad from hear on out.  Far as Canales goes, yes he should take responsibility for the offense looking trash recently. And Dalton for the turnovers.... not gonna disagree on that.  My point is that there is a much worse scenario out there and he probably feels that would involve playing bryce. He doesn't want that.     
    • as is the case basically every week, the most expensive OL in the NFL is doing what they are paid to do in large part.  Panthers PFF grades: Best and worst from Week 7’s loss to Commanders Best on offense.  .    1. C Brady Christensen: 85.2 2. TE Ja’Tavion Sanders: 82.5 3. LT Ikem Ekwonu: 80.4 4. RG Robert Hunt: 70.5 5. LG Damien Lewis: 69.8 Worst on offense 14. WR David Moore: 54.7 15. WR Diontae Johnson: 53.6 16. WR Xavier Legette: 51.8 17. QB Andy Dalton: 50.9 18. RT Yosh Nijman: 47.2 Best on defense. 1. CB Jaycee Horn: 74.2 2. DT DeShawn Williams: 69.3 3. S Xavier Woods: 67.8 4. ILB Chandler Wooten: 67.6 5. S Lonnie Johnson Jr.: 66.0 Worst on defense.  15. CB Chau Smith-Wade: 41.5 16. OLB Marquis Haynes Sr.: 39.7 17. DT Nick Thurman: 39.4 18. NT Shy Tuttle: 38.7 19. OLB Thomas Incoom: 36.7