• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Best Castlevania...

The Link

I actually hated that game, but was just adding to the discussion for no reason. FWIW, the only one I ever really could play was Symphony of the Night, but obviously I've never been a big fan of the series, so my opinion on this topic = lulz.

I actually hated that game, but was just adding to the discussion for no reason. FWIW, the only one I ever really could play was Symphony of the Night, but obviously I've never been a big fan of the series, so my opinion on this topic = lulz.

Well, the rest of the Castlevanias other than SotN were pretty pooty. Castlevania 2 was the only one of the pre-SotN CVs I liked.

Which makes my opinion on this topic, and the fact that it was ripped from something I said in another threads lulzx2.

I hear the ones for gameboy and DS are pretty good too. But I've never owned a handheld system. Not that big of a game junkie. I'd rather read a good book.

I was a fan of the series until this...

B-cv64.jpg

I hear the ones for gameboy and DS are pretty good too. But I've never owned a handheld system. Not that big of a game junkie. I'd rather read a good book.

One of my friends keeps telling me I should get a DS because it has some great SNES-esque titles on it. But I would never play it. If I'm at home gaming, I'm using a console or my computer. If I'm not at home gaming, I'm not playing games cause I'm busy working or at school or some poo.

Sitting around the house playing a portable, to me, is just sillynilly.

The only time I had a twinge of desire to buy a 360 was when I found out SotN and Worms Armageddon were released on Xbox Marketplace. Gotta commend them for that.

And now Perfect Dark too? Even a blind man can paint a pretty picture if he keeps slapping enough paint on the canvas I guess.

lol yea, Xbox LIVE arcade is the best part about the 360 sadly..lolz

Castlevania IV for the SNES is the most overrated in the series.

But not quite as pooty as that crappy 3d game. There's a fantastic example of a failed conversion to 3d, and the way it shamed a franchise.

What in particular makes you say that?

Archived