• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Best Castlevania...

The Link

I APPROVE!!!!!

igaburnout.jpg

Symphony of the Night definitely the best one. The new one coming out isn't even really a Castlevania game... just the title actually.. kinda sucks but the game should be awesome.

The only time I had a twinge of desire to buy a 360 was when I found out SotN and Worms Armageddon were released on Xbox Marketplace. Gotta commend them for that.

And now Perfect Dark too? Even a blind man can paint a pretty picture if he keeps slapping enough paint on the canvas I guess.

Done forgot the Pokemon thread? No wonder you prefer consoles.

Here's a refresher:

Then voila, this thread was born. I'd say I've already given my hand in this deal.

I agreed that there should be a Castlevania discussion, so I started the thread. I didn't rip off anything.

No, you didn't get the idea from me or anything. Maybe I should change my name to Misty Mountain Hop because I agree with it.

Doesn't have anything to do with you having that handle first.

Again, you didn't capitalize on your "idea", if that's what you call mentioning a game in a different thread, so I started a thread where everyone is welcome to share their opinions on the matter at hand.

Archived