• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Charlotte Cobra Football

MCCNASTY

Our season starts this weekend when we travel to Charleston SC to play the Carolina commanders. The Cobras and every other team in the National Public safety Football League www.npsfl.com are comprised of police, fire and medic personel. Our season runs thru June and we will have three home games. Check out our site at www.charlottecobrasfootball.org. All the money raised goes to local charities. Check it out its a good football fix when there isnt any around this time of year. Schedue and team info is on the site plus we have a facebook page. just search charlotte cobras.

Did not even know this existed. Will have to mention this on the show to our seven listeners this weekend.

Good stuff though. Something I could definately get behind.

I dont know what show but any help would be appreciated. Our first home game is next weekend against San Diego here in Charlotte. We will play at Charlotte Christian high school. Details on the web site. I will pm you with details.

how did yall finish last season? Thought you were crushing it.

We made it to the Division II Championship game in Bakersfield California only to kick our own butts with turnovers. It was a two point loss. Totally our fault. We had more offense and they didn't score the second half. Bad Game. We will be competing for the Division I Championship this year. We are ready.

We made it to the Division II Championship game in Bakersfield California only to kick our own butts with turnovers. It was a two point loss. Totally our fault. We had more offense and they didn't score the second half. Bad Game. We will be competing for the Division I Championship this year. We are ready.

Yeah that was a tough one. I was there. Good luck MCC and remember if you play in Cali again, let me know so we can make it.

Your team was strong and talented but maybe it was our lack of tress resulting in a lack of available oxygen that did you guys in. :D That or the fact that it was about110 deg. out here, :lol:

Our season starts this weekend when we travel to Charleston SC to play the Carolina commanders. The Cobras and every other team in the National Public safety Football League www.npsfl.com are comprised of police, fire and medic personel. Our season runs thru June and we will have three home games. Check out our site at www.charlottecobrasfootball.org. All the money raised goes to local charities. Check it out its a good football fix when there isnt any around this time of year. Schedue and team info is on the site plus we have a facebook page. just search charlotte cobras.

If you haven't checked it out, it's really not bad football. There is more poo talking going on that at a street rules basketball game. AND....there is not threat of a lockout in 2011.

Yeah that was a tough one. I was there. Good luck MCC and remember if you play in Cali again, let me know so we can make it.

Your team was strong and talented but maybe it was our lack of tress resulting in a lack of available oxygen that did you guys in. :D That or the fact that it was about110 deg. out here, :lol:

Haha! What a trip. The heat definately whooped our ass. The baron wasteland didnt help either. If we come back that way we will damn sure get up for beers again.

Archived