• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Here's To It

Delhommey

When I lived up North it was just a huge party day in the 70's. My dad would generally get pretty blitzed with his buddies and there was a huge parade.

In Charlotte and now that I'm older I don't really think about it too much even though I was almost named Sean Patrick by my mom....

COVER ME IN GUINNESS AND THROW ME TO THE IRISH LESBIANS!!!!!

Listening to Philly Sports radio this morning they were broadcasting from an Irish Pub in the city. Place was noisy and packed with people getting plowed.........this was at 8am. Why to keep the stereotype alive Irish Piladelphians!!!!!

don't get me wrong, I like the Irish...just not sure why we need a St. Patricks day is all.

We don't get our kids to wear Sobreros to school on Cinqo de Mayo....or wave white flags on French Independance day...why the green for the Irish...come on....I need to know damn it

don't get me wrong, I like the Irish...just not sure why we need a St. Patricks day is all.

We don't get our kids to wear Sobreros to school on Cinqo de Mayo....or wave white flags on French Independance day...why the green for the Irish...come on....I need to know damn it

I loled

Archived