• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nicole was a Stroud vote

CRA

6 minutes ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

Bryce looks like some random fanboy here

looks like a kid that won a chance to meet a real NFL player.  I mean, visually that is horrible.  Like Bill Parcell said, kid better walk on water.  As in, you shouldn't draft that. 

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

On 3/6/2024 at 9:09 PM, Jackie Lee said:

Simms taking his victory lap having only Stroud in his Tier 1 QB listings last season, plus his 2024 rankings which I haven't watched yet

Lots of UNC fans are going to be mad at who he ranks as the 6th best QB in this class and grades him as a 3rd rounder.

2 hours ago, X-Clown said:

Lots of UNC fans are going to be mad at who he ranks as the 6th best QB in this class and grades him as a 3rd rounder.

Drake is interesting.  Hoge said he isn't a first rounder either and is too inconsistent while struggling under pressure.  

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

he was dead balls accurate about bryce

Maybe.  He was wrong on Cam, so is isn't perfect.  He definitely isn't as high on this class as most are.  Called Caleb "nothing special" and isn't high on Maye.  I will say he is probably more right than not on his assessments.  QBs are a tough thing to predict.  

If he was "dead balls" accurate on Young that means Young "does a great job and can be a good quarterback."  Being limited with his arm vs Stroud is why he wouldn't take Young in the first. 

7 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Maybe.  He was wrong on Cam, so is isn't perfect.  He definitely isn't as high on this class as most are.  Called Caleb "nothing special" and isn't high on Maye.  I will say he is probably more right than not on his assessments.  QBs are a tough thing to predict.  

If he was "dead balls" accurate on Young that means Young "does a great job and can be a good quarterback."  Being limited with his arm vs Stroud is why he wouldn't take Young in the first. 

he had Zach Wilson #1 over Trevor.