• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gears Of War 3 next year?

The Link

Oh, I could go on all day about the shortcomings of PC, like not making games run on older systems so they can sell moar Nvidia.

But gameplay value is not usually a concern unless its a console port. Then you better get ready to go back to preschool.

Whatever. You don't like consoles or their owners yet you continue to post in threads that feature them, so I'm going to ignore you from now on until I stumble on a post of yours that isn't retarded.

Thats the thing though, I play BOTH. I don't get why one side hates the other. Can't we all be friends?

Honestly it's real simple economics. It's the baises for all console and pc wars? Why dose the PS gamer feel the need to ridicule and flame Nintendo and xbox gamers? Because he cannot afford both and feels the need to justify his purchase of that particular product.

PC vs. Console gamers is similer in it's roots but slightly different. PC gamers tend to be more nerds because of the more technical expertise, console gamers tend to be more casual and more of the on the go type of a gamer.

A good gaming PC can be a good bit more expensive as well meaning that overall age of the PC gamer will be older then the console gamer.

Think of it like a Star Wars nerd vs. a Trecky at a Sci-fi convention.

I would go into a deeper explanation of it but I'm typing this from a itouch and they are a littly hard to have long messages with.

Honestly it's real simple economics. It's the baises for all console and pc wars? Why dose the PS gamer feel the need to ridicule and flame Nintendo and xbox gamers? Because he cannot afford both and feels the need to justify his purchase of that particular product.

PC vs. Console gamers is similer in it's roots but slightly different. PC gamers tend to be more nerds because of the more technical expertise, console gamers tend to be more casual and more of the on the go type of a gamer.

A good gaming PC can be a good bit more expensive as well meaning that overall age of the PC gamer will be older then the console gamer.

Think of it like a Star Wars nerd vs. a Trecky at a Sci-fi convention.

I would go into a deeper explanation of it but I'm typing this from a itouch and they are a littly hard to have long messages with.

That and Halo invented FPS.

Here's what silly PC people don't realize.

Once upon a time, people played PC games because they were better. Consoles offered a different experience in the days of NES, SNES, PS1, etc. but the PC experience was more adult, and much better for the grown up gamer.

Now, I did play both, but yes I loved PC first. It was better back in the day.

But now, the games have moved from the PC to today's systems.

Here's something to really pay attention to, and it's where you have the most epic logic fail ever

People moved from PC to Console because WE LIKE GOOD GAMES and we FOLLOWED the good games. We weren't in love with PC because it was PC. We loved it for it's quality content. It doesn't have that anymore. Stop being an elitist prick. You are an idiot.

Someone close this thread please. PSC has totally de-railed it.

Why you try to keep a brother down?

I said that Gears of War was one of the better games for consoles and you started spraying menstrual fluid all over me for it.

So hard against me that I can't even say something nice about your Idiotbox 360 without you getting all emotional.

Archived