• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gears Of War 3 next year?

The Link

I've had weird poo like this happen lately.

Other than that, GoW3 might actually be worth buying, if I were a consolefag.

We get it, you don't like consoles. It's getting old. I love my console, and I love my PC, I play them both. I don't have to limit myself to one side.

We get it, you don't like consoles. It's getting old. I love my console, and I love my PC, I play them both. I don't have to limit myself to one side.

Don't waste your time with those PC boys, they don't know what it's like to be a real gamer and play Consoles like us real Men do.

Don't waste your time with those PC boys, they don't know what it's like to be a real gamer and play Consoles like us real Men do.

Thats the thing though, I play BOTH. I don't get why one side hates the other. Can't we all be friends?

Console fanbois are the jocks and fratboys of the gaming world, and devalue the quality of games produced by simply being enamored with shiny objects that make loud noises.

Can't remember the last time you started a thread about a PS3 game or a PC game, Misty.

I don't limit myself to anything. I've just yet to see a game on a current gen console that makes owning one worth it.

Console fanbois are the jocks and fratboys of the gaming world, and devalue the quality of games produced by simply being enamored with shiny objects that make loud noises.

Can't remember the last time you started a thread about a PS3 game or a PC game, Misty.

I don't limit myself to anything. I've just yet to see a game on a current gen console that makes owning one worth it.

:beatdeadhorse5:

I haven't started any threads about PS3 because I don't own one, even though I want to, and I haven't found any PC games lately that pique my interest (although Star Wars: The Old Republic looks good).

Fanboys are retarded, whether they are console or PC, and you are being one of them. Console owners don't "de-value" anything, and neither do PC owners. The quality of the game is determined solely by the developer and the work and the vision they put into said game.

I'm not so much a PC fanboy as a former console owner that's realized the industry has gone to poo as it caters to the lowest common denominator more and more.

See also: World of Warcraft, Final Fantasy, Call of Duty

No, you are a PC fanboy, one of the worst I've seen.

Oh, I could go on all day about the shortcomings of PC, like not making games run on older systems so they can sell moar Nvidia.

But gameplay value is not usually a concern unless its a console port. Then you better get ready to go back to preschool.

As for you, 360 has no faults, it is the golden child of video gaming, and don't I dare say anything negative about it less I get covered in menstrual fluid.

Archived