• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

BFBC2 DLC #2 Free March 30

Kurb

Not new maps. Just new game modes for two maps.

I still love this game way more than MW2.

Seems to be that different game modes use the same "skin" of other maps but the layout if indeed different ?

Should we really be buying DLC in the first place? Content that should have been added there to start with ..or if not enough space for DVD9 on the 360, then why charge, right?.

I mean as soon as MW2 was released.. they already announced DLC, probably was already working on it.

No one can really complain about free DLC really. Releasing this on the same day was more of a statement. Maybe make more gamers open their eyes a bit.

DLC means the game will be supported longer. If everything came with the game on day 1, then the game makers would see a huge downward curve in revenue every day after the game's release, and when the curve reaches zero and the game is no longer profitable... game over.

If publishers can make money on a game down the road, then they will support it longer. It also behooves them to make a better game right off the bat, because now gamers are buying a game for the long haul, they don't just buy a game to play for a few weeks and then dump it in the tupperware box in the garage and upgrade to a new game. You have to have quality game, and a good plan for DLC if you want your game to still be selling this time next year.

That is really gay. There just adding the maps to the rotation of other game types. Thats really not sticking it to anyone. There better be new maps.

There will be. In Bad Company they put out two new ones I think after a while. I would like to think they will do more this year, with more people playing.

lol @ selling incomplete games. Seriously?

It's a great idea to sell DLC with new copies of the game to beat out the bastards at GameStop. Talk about a company that lives off of ripping people off. I'd never trade anything in there.

When people get no DLC its "WTF NO POST RELEASE SUPPORT WE WANT IT" when it comes out "OMFG SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE RETAIL GAME" You can't win with some people.

Archived