• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gran Turismo 5...

SorthNarolina

I'm seriously thinking about buying a PS3 for this. Total car count will be close to 1000 cars. Graphics are great. This game will be legendary.

Agreed, while I was upset with the product GT4 was the demo for GT5 shows that the game has done a complete 180. The physics of driving have completely changed so that you feel you are actually well driving. The cars have weight to them as you race around the track and you cant drive every car the same, the way you could in GT4. The tech videos that have been released that show damage look absolutely incredible. While it will only be a small sample of each the inclusion of WRC, Sprint Cup(not a fan but millions are), F1 championship along with the traditional GT road racing should be enough to get anyone excited. Oh and it does look pretty good in motion too......:D

Just another one of the great reasons to get a PS3. 2010 is going to be a big year for the console. The yearly release of The Show already, Heavy Rain, The Last Guardian(rumored to have a Q4 2010 release), Resistance3(strong rumor that it will be revealed at E3 this year),God of War 3 (tomorrow bitches!!!), GT5 and theres also this game by this company Squareenix called Final Fantasy vs. xiii (rumored to be the big announcement at E3, that it will release in time for X-mas or right after the new year). Before you call me a PS3 fanboy I own all three systems (hardly touch the Wii lol) but I can definitely see which console has the brighter future when it comes to exclusive games. Definitely time to go pick one up IMO.

Gah, been waiting for this forever. Do you realize they debuted this game at E3 2005?? It was expected to be released last winter, and now it's this fall or something. You could consider it to be Vaporware at this point, but I'm sure it will be released soon, as GT5 prologue was recently released, and this will no way turn into Team Fortress 2.

Anyways, I'm really looking forward to this. Their graphics are always exceptional and as they've put so much time into this game I fully expect the same. If there's any leading game for any driving series, it's Gran Turismo with Polyphony Digital. Though, I'm not sure how the Nascar aspect will be. Oh well, will definitely be fun regardless!

It's nice to have both consoles haha

Gah, been waiting for this forever. Do you realize they debuted this game at E3 2005?? It was expected to be released last winter, and now it's this fall or something. You could consider it to be Vaporware at this point, but I'm sure it will be released soon, as GT5 prologue was recently released, and this will no way turn into Team Fortress 2.

Anyways, I'm really looking forward to this. Their graphics are always exceptional and as they've put so much time into this game I fully expect the same. If there's any leading game for any driving series, it's Gran Turismo with Polyphony Digital. Though, I'm not sure how the Nascar aspect will be. Oh well, will definitely be fun regardless!

It's nice to have both consoles haha

From what I have read it will be a sample of Nascar tracks with some kind of season mode, though none of that is concrete. No word yet on how many teams are included though. I'm much more interested in the traditional GT racing and WRC myself though.

NASCAR with 8 vehicles! zomg! Seriously though, I think it's just there to pick up some extra sales. If it's fleshed out, I'll be very surprised.

I haven't been impressed by any of the visuals in this game, to be completely honest. The environments just kill the boner that the car models create. Same problem with every other one that's come out.

I know the hardcore, diehard car sim fans will ejaculate over this, but honestly, outside of that crowd (I know you guys are some of them), does anybody really care anymore?

NASCAR with 8 vehicles! zomg! Seriously though, I think it's just there to pick up some extra sales. If it's fleshed out, I'll be very surprised.

I haven't been impressed by any of the visuals in this game, to be completely honest. The environments just kill the boner that the car models create. Same problem with every other one that's come out.

I know the hardcore, diehard car sim fans will ejaculate over this, but honestly, outside of that crowd (I know you guys are some of them), does anybody really care anymore?

They have already said races would be up to like 32 cars. If you had seen any of the vids you would have seen it already.

Archived