• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Has anybody lied to get their xbox repaired?

SorthNarolina

I've sent mine back. But it was actually broken for the thing they covered. My power brick crapped out on it, but I am going to buy a replacement - crap happens sometimes, and it's out of warranty for that kind of thing.

I know MS laid a big egg with this hardware and deserve to pay for it, but covering up the machine in a blanket so you can get a new one is pretty bogus. Just get a PS3 and stop complaining if it sucks that bad.

I've sent mine back. But it was actually broken for the thing they covered. My power brick crapped out on it, but I am going to buy a replacement - crap happens sometimes, and it's out of warranty for that kind of thing.

I know MS laid a big egg with this hardware and deserve to pay for it, but covering up the machine in a blanket so you can get a new one is pretty bogus. Just get a PS3 and stop complaining if it sucks that bad.

PS3 would be a nice system if they hadn't dropped the ball with online gaming. The butterfingers don't seem to be able to pick it back up either.

PS3 would be a nice system if they hadn't dropped the ball with online gaming. The butterfingers don't seem to be able to pick it back up either.

While it doesn't have things like party chat like Live does, you can still play games online without any trouble. For a free service, it works pretty good.

I haven't had any trouble.

Archived