• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Raymond Felton

pantherfan49

we went to nakatos a few months back and the waiter sat us at his table. he was eating with 2 of his buddies... long story short, he was kind of a dick.

but he plays really good so i guess that balances it out.

Emeka should probably be a 6th man. He'd be contender for the 6th man, but that's what he should be. He reminds me of Anthony Mason except he's got no passing skills and doesn't have that mean streak.

Sometimes i wonder if you actually watch the NBA or basketball for that matter.

Felton's been awesome this year. I have hated him since day one. He is finally starting to look like a leader. He is using his size and speed to out muscle other guards. He is taking better shots as well. He has hit a few big ones this year. I hope we're able to keep him.

Sometimes i wonder if you actually watch the NBA or basketball for that matter.

Felton's been awesome this year. I have hated him since day one. He is finally starting to look like a leader. He is using his size and speed to out muscle other guards. He is taking better shots as well. He has hit a few big ones this year. I hope we're able to keep him.

And I wonder if you even bother reading before you hit quote.

I was talking about Emeka, not Felton.

And I wonder if you even bother reading before you hit quote.

I was talking about Emeka, not Felton.

Yeah thats why i moved down and started talking about Felton because thats what this thread is about. The first sentence had to do with what you posted and the next had to do with the thread. Try again. Figured there was no point in posting twice. I will do it next time for you though.

You've been watching for 20 years and still don't have a clue what you're talking about? That sucks. Are you sure you're watching basketball? Let me guess you're 20 years old? Meka is nothing like Mason. Mason was a point guard in a PF's body. He worked harder than Meka and was much better than Meka. There is no comparison at all. They are two completely different players. Only comparison is they played the same position at times. I think I've had this argument with you before. Just had Deja vu. I won't bother posting to your little bullshit one liners anymore i promise.

He reminds me of Anthony Mason except he's got no passing skills

Mason was a point guard in a PF's body.

and doesn't have that mean streak.

He worked harder than Meka and was much better than Meka.

Thanks for agreeing with me, even though you're so butthurt from previous discussions that you don't even realize it.

There is no comparison at all. They are two completely different players. Only comparison is they played the same position at times. I think I've had this argument with you before. Just had Deja vu. I won't bother posting to your little bullpoo one liners anymore i promise.

So you're saying that if Emeka had Mason's heart and ballhandling skills they wouldn't be anything alike. Neither was rangy. Neither had speed. Both are exceptional defensive players. They have all the same limitations, but you're right. Mason worked hard to overcome his, and Emeka hasn't.

Emeka + ballhandling skills + heart = Anthony Mason x2. Right now, he isn't half of what Mase was.

Don't bother posting anymore of your poo one liners either.

his defensive has impressed me. i have no problem stating ray is a top 5 PG defender. PG is the last position I'd want to guard, seems like lots of teams have either a stud or super sonic fast guy or a PG that post you up. but ray handles all comers well this year.

Archived