• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dragon Age Origins, or Oblivion...

Samuel L. Jackson

assasins creed was fuking awesome. u have some great games to play, make sure u play them all. here is how I played them, Oblivion, then Dragon Age, Then Assasins Creed. All Great Games!!!

Assassin's Creed was the first game I bought with my PS3 that wasn't Madden...

I never finished that one, but it was awesome...

I then ended up getting Star Wars: The Force Unleashed and SOCOM: Confrontation from wifey for XMas one year and played those for a while (mainly SWTFU)...

Shortly after, I bought Fallout 3, and that is all I played for about half a year... Then I got traded it in for the GOTY edition and played it a little bit...

Of course, I've gotten Madden in between and burned that up a bit too, but this past XMas, I got Prototype and Assasin's Creed 2... I played Prototype a good bit already, but have bounced back to Madden as of late...

I just don't have enough time to play video games anymore... Am I getting that old?!?!?!?

Assassin's Creed was the first game I bought with my PS3 that wasn't Madden...

I never finished that one, but it was awesome...

I then ended up getting Star Wars: The Force Unleashed and SOCOM: Confrontation from wifey for XMas one year and played those for a while (mainly SWTFU)...

Shortly after, I bought Fallout 3, and that is all I played for about half a year... Then I got traded it in for the GOTY edition and played it a little bit...

Of course, I've gotten Madden in between and burned that up a bit too, but this past XMas, I got Prototype and Assasin's Creed 2... I played Prototype a good bit already, but have bounced back to Madden as of late...

I just don't have enough time to play video games anymore... Am I getting that old?!?!?!?

im talking about assasins creed 2 sorry, newayz, this was before my baby. Now I can hardly play anything. it took me like 3 weeks to beat mass effect 2. just take ure time, u have ac2 just play that. then when ure bored get oblivion. but dude, u need to get mass effect 2, best game in the last 5 years!

Archived