• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 Charlotte FC Games Thread

10 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Sure is nice to have a team in Charlotte with a quality coach. Team could really be special with two more DP’s.

Sucks that we will lose big pat soon. I'm a homer but think he has national team talent 

• Pie 1

On 6/23/2024 at 7:45 PM, WelshPanther said:

Couple of good signings and they are in the mix. Defense is so good. Malanda is premier league talent 

Sucks that we will not be able to keep my favorite players but that's the way soccer works.  Meanwhile guys I loathe keep getting replaced so that's the positive I'm taking

• 3 weeks later...

I’ll just go ahead and say it. Our attacking looked more fluid with Tavares starting at the 9 with Big Pat out. Even with Vargas at the 9 we still looked good on the attack

• Pie 1

• 4 weeks later...
23 hours ago, MtnJax said:

First Tim Ream and now this guy. Might honestly be Charlotte’s best transfer window yet. And throw in shipping out Dejagaere. Haven’t seen much else on the 19 y/o Israeli winger in a while, but seems like that could happen soon as well

https://twitter.com/fabrizioromano/status/1822556182399041929?s=46&t=HoZu76JI7hpaEuF1TXeJDA

really like what Charlotte FC is doing this year.  Hopefully, they keep this coach around for more than 1 year. 

On 8/12/2024 at 9:39 AM, CRA said:

really like what Charlotte FC is doing this year.  Hopefully, they keep this coach around for more than 1 year. 

He seems to be getting more out of players then latanzio did for sure.  The back line has been light years better this year.