• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New info on possible d-will trade

hoover fanz

If we keep the duo together then Deangelo can still be Deangelo well into his 30's, probably 32 would be the last of his prime, but like I said that's if we keep them together. He was barely used his first 2 years in the league and I like to think that makes up for some of those carries he took in Memphis. He doesn't have the wear that other backs have at his age that's for damn sure.

Just got here...can someone summarize?

hoover fanz claims to have an inside source (Zod confirms it's likely). Fanz says there's a very good chance we trade DWill to SD this off-season for a first and something else.

At least if it's going to happen though, I would like to get a higher 1st than what SD has. DLo is one of the Top 3 backs in the league. I really would hate to see him go though, his skills are obvious and he's an outstanding guy off the field, one of my favorites.

this is hilarious.

beware of:

A) those who have never posted on this board before and sign up to provide "inside info" on greg frye

B) those who have never posted on this board before and sign up to provide "inside info" on some crap trade speculation.

there are more than a few people on this board that have inside sources but choose not to blab about the info the know, or at least they are subtle about it. this level of blabbery is one big red flag.

More like a lil red corvette.

Smorvette.jpg

hoover fanz claims to have an inside source (Zod confirms it's likely). Fanz says there's a very good chance we trade DWill to SD this off-season for a first and something else.

...and don't forgot the fact that Fanz got upset that we questioned the veracity of his claims, seeing as how we don't know who the hell he is.

BTW, it makes sense from SD's side too, b/c Mike Lombardi from NFLN said that the only reason SD tendered Sproles was b/c after it became public they would let him walk unrestricted without an offer that SD found out the Skins started talking to him and had already had terms agreed to before free agency even started...

SD tendered him to both keep him from the Redskins and possibly give them a guard against tampering. It could've been they just wanted to see what he got on the market and they knew teams would bite when they came out and said they weren't tendering him...

But, basically, it sounds like they only tendered him b/c they realized the value he carried on the market and did it as ransom to get some kind of compensation back for him b/c it doesn't sound as if they wanted to keep him themselves.

At least if it's going to happen though, I would like to get a higher 1st than what SD has. DLo is one of the Top 3 backs in the league. I really would hate to see him go though, his skills are obvious and he's an outstanding guy off the field, one of my favorites.

Getting a 1st for even a top tier RB is pretty good. The fact that he's talking about SD throwing in Sproles or a 3rd is actually making me doubt his source somewhat.

Archived