• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New info on possible d-will trade

hoover fanz

it is now a possibility of D-WILL to SD for 1st rounder and DARREN SPROLES

No way..

If that were the case then I'd be really sad to see DWill go but that is actually pretty good compensation.

HOWEVER...Id rather just do it for Vincent Jackson. THAT would be probably the most fair trade.

won't happen...but I would do that if I was Carolina. You get a 1st, can spell Stewart w/ Sproles and Sproles can be the return man. That kind of move would give Carolina the potential to get better NOW. Carolina isn't worried about getting better for 2010 though.....

D-Will is one of my favorite players but we would be stupid to not take this trade. Sproles brings that same speed and quickness element to the backfield that D-Will does and he would instantly improve our return game. Stewart and Sproles would still be one of the best tandems in the league and we would still be able to tear defenses up with our O-line.

But, unless you have a link to a decent source, this is just someone's imagination and probably won't happen.

Archived