• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

1000 Ways to Die

davos

Wow. This show is insane. This is what I just saw

Scenario:

A drunk guy tries to slip a bride laxative at her wedding reception. The laxative is however mixed up and he takes it while giving a speech. He runs to the bathroom which is occupied so he runs to the dumpster where he sticks his as$ in a trashcan. He gets stuck, it falls and he rolls, stuck in a trashcan down a hill and into a tree. :lol:

I figured it would be funny to make your own ridiculous scenario or throw out a ridiculous one that aired. Give it a shot

I learned from that show that rectally ingesting liquor gets you Super fugged up.

Liquor ingested orally passes through your digestive system normally, i.e. is filtered by the kidneys and liver, filtering out a lot of the alcohol. If you were to enama some booze, if would go straight from your large intestine to your blood stream, and a much larger percentage of the alcohol ingested gets into your system.

A useful tip if you only have a few bucks and really need to get shwastey

1000 Ways to Fry

Here in Spartanburg an Asian man and his son went out to trim the trees. Aluminum ladder....power lines. They had to be officially identified by dental records.

If they couldn't be identified, how the heck did they know who their dentist is?

I learned from that show that rectally ingesting liquor gets you Super fugged up.

Liquor ingested orally passes through your digestive system normally, i.e. is filtered by the kidneys and liver, filtering out a lot of the alcohol. If you were to enama some booze, if would go straight from your large intestine to your blood stream, and a much larger percentage of the alcohol ingested gets into your system.

A useful tip if you only have a few bucks and really need to get shwastey

been there, done that.

Archived