• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deangelo Williams... next......

invisible38833

Okay so why not continue this issue. What would Deangelo bring in terms of a draft pick? I think it could easily get us a first rounder back. Any thoughts? I could possibly see this happening since he has only one year left and Stewart ran like a train in the last three games and Sutton impressed everyone. For the record, I hate this idea, but I am just throwing it out for good conversation.

If they cut number 34 I'm not going to be a happy fan. I still dont agree with cutting hover and moose but I can see why but Dwill is the best player we have

I am thinking that D. Will isn't even the best back we have, but that's just me. I know I am in the minority, but I lead the silent, but sizable minority.

Needless to say, they are both great backs in my opinion.

Okay so why not continue this issue. What would Deangelo bring in terms of a draft pick? I think it could easily get us a first rounder back. Any thoughts? I could possibly see this happening since he has only one year left and Stewart ran like a train in the last three games and Sutton impressed everyone. For the record, I hate this idea, but I am just throwing it out for good conversation.

Thye only thing selling tickets right now is Williams and Stewart. You may be nuts.

If Hoover was still around, I might agree. However, I think with him gone, 34 and 28 will take more of a beating, therefore making it necessary to keep the both of them. If we were to trade him, he merits a high first rounder that we could desperately use. DE wield be my first need to fill.

What? His contract is up after this season... What are we gonna do, re-sign and then trade?

lol...

Panthers are known for cutting ties with really good players for absolutely no compensation and in some cases overcompensation for not so great ones. Seems like a totally viable option for this FO. And like the above posted, there is always the franchise tag.

Will Dwill be a RFA?

Archived