• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Invent your own Huddle catch phrase

Matt Foley

Contempt of Cat: (n) The state of being shunned as a fundamentalist christian. Usage: Counselman, stop quoting Genesis 1 as fact or you'll be found in contempt of cat

A Saltman & Battery: (n) The act of bombarding someone with ass pics. Usage: Those pics were too asstastic. He was banned and charged with a saltman and battery.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• I would jump on this as soon as possible.   Bryce Young, QB, Panthers Would they really cut bait and move on from a No. 1 overall pick? The Panthers have been a different team since they switched to Andy Dalton, and if they're sticking with the veteran quarterback, it's probably better to deal Young now than in the offseason. If you're a team without a QB of the future, taking a shot on Young is low-risk and low-cost — basically two years and $10 million after this season. The Panthers could wait until they draft a quarterback in April, but the demand might not be as strong then. A team like the Dolphins, unsure if they can count on Tua Tagovailoa due to multiple concussions, would have an inexpensive plan B who would upgrade their backup situation if nothing else. Potential match: Young to the Dolphins, for 2025 third- and sixth-round picks
    • I don't know if iCanales is good or not yet. I'm not even certain it's possible to know. The organization is just awful right now, and I'm not sure it gets any better without a full factory reset. I've laid out what that means numerous times, but I don't know that we're any closer to such a thing happening.