• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do you think we'll ever find a way to stop people from aging?

SmootsDaddy89

That would be sweet. Obviously not everyone would be able to enjoy the benefits though. Overpopulation and all that. Only important people.

It would actually be an awesome strategy for stressing the importance of staying in school.

"Stay in school and you wont ever die!!!"

No, the point is to get kids to at least graduate from high school so that we can pretend that they're more qualified to hold assorted minimum-wage jobs, duh!

I thought this thread was about immortality ....why bring up school in all this? are u high or something?

I thought this thread was about immortality ....why bring up school in all this? are u high or something?

I mentioned it because, like I said, you'd have to do something of significance to be allowed to live forever. We don't wanna overpopulate the planet.

For example, I plan on inventing a system you can install in your house which will punch Alex Trebek in the face whenever you clap three times in rapid succession.

Sort of like The Clapper, except ten times better.

I mentioned it because, like I said, you'd have to do something of significance to be allowed to live forever. We don't wanna overpopulate the planet.

For example, I plan on inventing a system you can install in your house which will punch Alex Trebek in the face whenever you clap three times in rapid succession.

Sort of like The Clapper, except ten times better.

lol...u have too much time on your hands

Archived