• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Opinion on competitive multiplayer tactics

Doc Holiday

It's not really a tactic, but I cannot stand playing people with Marathon, Lightweight, and Commando who just knife all game. I'm fine with people being able to knife only, but Commando is complete bullpoo. Firstly, my internet isn't too great, but the fact that IW is too retarded to put in local matchmaking is the other thing that just about makes it impossible for me to kill these kids sprinting like a jack rabbit on coke. And on top of their speed, they thought it would be cool to let people teleport to you with their knife from about ten yards away, not to mention that they go invincible during it. GAH

I also can't stand people who just sit in corners with heartbeat sensors, but that's not been too bad as most of my classes have Ninja as the 3rd perk.

But yeah, playing with these random people is the worst. Usually there's a friend on who I can play with, but more often than not I play solo. I try to avoid my teammates at all costs. I swear I die because of my teammates SO much. For example, I'll hear someone coming from outside a room on my right (surround sound is awesome!) so I'll aim at the door, but my brilliant teammate decides to stand right in front of me setting a perfect screen and the guys comes in and kills us both. Or another way: I'll be running along casually and all of a sudden an enemy predator missile is incoming. My awesome teammate will be simply standing in the doorway that I'm trying to get into thus blocking me, and of course the predator missile blows us both up. I then yell plenty of obscenities and turn off the Xbox. fuging teammates man

so yeah, that poo pisses me off

Archived