• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Before tonight I had 0 tickets.

neverlosethefeeling

Cops are hard to deal with. You never know when you'll get a cool cop that'll get pissed off if you're a dick, and you never know when you'll get a dick cop that'll get a boner from you being compliant.

I'm glad I'm over 25 and don't get harassed by the cops anymore.

And if you think the officer is overstepping his bounds, I guess you could ask him to call in another officer, his superior...but that might not go over too well either. Kind of like asking for their badge #. They get PISSED when you do that and threaten to beat your ass. I've had cops pull all kinds of fuged up poo with me when I was younger, from grabbing my nuts during a frisk to accusing me of B&E flat out when I've never been that kind of dude. Ain't nobody here got a fugin' thang I want badly enough to steal it from them.

So yeah, best to avoid them. fug'em. They're a necessary evil but people in our society want to pretend they're anointed by God herself.

I was at a stop when an Officer stopped a kid (17yrs old). The driver was less then 100 yards from his dads driveway. The Officer talked to the kid and warned him about his driving. The Officer "Cut the Kid a Break". He let the kid drive to the house 100 yards away. The Officer did not talk to the father or give a ticket. The next day the dad was at the Office with his son and was yelling to see the Officer. The dad went crazy about letting his son go home without a ticket. Turned out the father was more concerned with trying to sue the Officer than the safety of his kid.

Every time I have seen an Officer "Cut Someone a Break" it never turns out good for the Officer.

That's exactly what I said. Lawyer said they can either be in front of or behind you. Maybe I need to speak with a different lawyer because this one said to me "Unfortunately, Brian, the rules don't apply to them the same way they apply to you and I."

Who's your attorney?

I'd recommend George Laughrun.

In Meck Co. I'd just go talk to the DA first, they dropped my speeding fro

18 over to 5 over and threw out the seatbelt and this was AFTER I failed to show up for court.

Talk to the DA, if he gives you a good deal, something that won't murder you insurance, then take the plea and ask about a PJC. If you don't like what he has to offer then hire an attorney.

I have a lot if experience with traffic matters and insurance, since I work for an INS company.

If you have any questions or if there's anything else I can do for you just let me know via PM.

Archived