• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The World is Ending...

KBRed

Mayhem...get out while you can...Jake, Diggs, Kemo, Peppers, and even RHYS LLOYD are not Panthers anymore so we are going to be horrible. Can we have some optimism? What's it going to take for Panther fans to believe in what the organization does each season? A Super Bowl? I can understand that to a point...but, it's hard to say screw Hurney and Fox, when we have no idea what's going on in each decision.

We are all doing our 8a-5p jobs because of our backgrounds and experience. They are there because they have a knowledge of football and have been doing it for a while. Get off your high horses people and know that the Panthers are just as good as their 12-4 season, if not better without Jake (turnovers) and Peppers ($$$ and temper tantrums). Have a beer and quit freaking out!

I hope this team is 11-5, but I honestly feel the team will go 2-14. The team will be even worse than they were last year at receiver and the team doesn't even have a defensive line. The game is won in the trenches and defensively we have nobody in the trenches.

Teams will stack up against the run and Steve Smith is getting older. Probably our 2 and 3 receivers will be even worse than Drew Carter and Keary Colbert were in 05. Also there is always some injury that changes the course of the season. We just cut/didn't tender 6-8 players who contributed. A team not active in free agency with few/bad draft picks... That spells no depth.

Will be happy to be proven wrong though. Oh and I think these moves have nothing to do with Hurney and Fox. Richardson has to be influencing these decisions. We all know Fox and Hurney, change is not something they look kindly on.

Archived