• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Baseball game?

Jeff L

Haven't played the Show for this year yet, seeing as I don't have a PS3 yet. 2K10 is pretty fun this year though. I've been surprised. The Show is probably the better simulator, but I'm no baseball expert, and 2K10 has me hooked right now.

The presentation and commentary on the stats and stuff is great. Doing a franchise with the Braves, and it's excellent that they recognize what my stats are for the series, how I played the previous night, etc.

So many situational stats with good analysis by the commentators. Baseball is just so stat driven that it's great in this game.

Again, not saying the Show isn't great. I'm sure it's probably better. But if you are aching for a baseball game, or just curious about what else is out there, 2K10 is definitely not a bad rent IMO.

My final verdict on 2K: Pitching is way too easy, hitting is way too hard.

Every game I played, no matter who was pitching... had a legendary day. And every game was like 0-0 or 1-1 going into extra innings. I had several 15 hit games with no runs.

Just stupid. Sent it back. GL next year 2K.

PS: The World Series really sucked in 2K. I expect more from 2K games in that dept. The commentary just gets stale overall.

They know who I've played against and what I did, etc etc. Until you're in a wildcard play-in game and they never even mention what's going on. Killed my buzz for sure.

Archived