• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

You know what I want to happen next year?

Ricky Spanish

There are a few things:

I want Jake to sign with the saints. He'll be closer to home and he'll be super happy with his ponies and crap.

I then want Drew Brees to be on the cover of madden. this would ensure the fact that he will be injured and or suck at life next year. With this happening, jake will be forced to play as their starting QB giving him a second chance.

while the drew brees injury is taking place, peppers comes to charlotte as a bear and Jordan Gross pancakes him for fun. Then Otah runs his ass over for fun. Then D-will cracks him in the dome while he tries to get to Matt Moore and he becomes slightly concussed. Then, on a screen to steve smith, smitty trucks his ass while doing a crazy one of a kind smitty escape technique and ends up breaking pepper's spirit, along with his fibula.(I would also take a punch to the face, but either one would be fine) he would then be done for the year.

Then when the saints come to town, Jake will be the starting QB and will throw 5 picks just like he did in the good ol' days. but before that, when the game starts, we all give him a standing ovation and thank the guy for putting his heart and soul into every game he laced up his cleats in a panthers uniform, because bad year or not, he deserves our respect for everything he did for us.

and then we win the superbowl.

and if the lockout happens, we are reigning Superbowl champs for two years.

The End.

That....is....fuging...awesome. +rep

I pray to all that is good and holy in this world that this comes true, you mighty predictor of the future.

You must be a god-send, your avatar is Neil fuging Patrick Harris on a fuging unicorn, which is also awesome.

There are a few things:

I want Jake to sign with the saints. He'll be closer to home and he'll be super happy with his ponies and crap.

I then want Drew Brees to be on the cover of madden. this would ensure the fact that he will be injured and or suck at life next year. With this happening, jake will be forced to play as their starting QB giving him a second chance.

while the drew brees injury is taking place, peppers comes to charlotte as a bear and Jordan Gross pancakes him for fun. Then Otah runs his ass over for fun. Then D-will cracks him in the dome while he tries to get to Matt Moore and he becomes slightly concussed. Then, on a screen to steve smith, smitty trucks his ass while doing a crazy one of a kind smitty escape technique and ends up breaking pepper's spirit, along with his fibula.(I would also take a punch to the face, but either one would be fine) he would then be done for the year.

Then when the saints come to town, Jake will be the starting QB and will throw 5 picks just like he did in the good ol' days. but before that, when the game starts, we all give him a standing ovation and thank the guy for putting his heart and soul into every game he laced up his cleats in a panthers uniform, because bad year or not, he deserves our respect for everything he did for us.

The End.

Nostradamus has spoken.......

I'd love to see Pepper's have a horrible game because we would be having a great game. But a broken fibula is not in my forecast.

Word. That why I mention I hope he have one sack & it will be the lowest in his career compare to 2 1/2 with us 2 yrs. ago. I would've wish him to break his leg, but I'm not that kind of guy to say such things. I just rather he play his old, lazy self & the Bears fans rip him a new one. :thumbsup:

There are a few things:

The End.

short, sweet and to the point, I like it, lets get this published

Archived