• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hello ladies!!

scpanther22

Hello ladies! look at your man. now back to me. now back at your man. Now back to me. Sadly..he isnt me. but if he stopped using ladies scented body wash and switched to Old Spice, he could smell like hes me! Look down, back up. where are we? you're on a boat with the man your man can smell like!! Whats in your hand? ...back at me. I have it! its an oyster with two tickets to that thing you love! look again. The tickets are now diamonds!! Anything is possible if your man smells like old spice and not a lady!! im on a horse.

whats funny is when my wife looked at me, she did NOT want to look back at the dude telling her to look at me then back at her.

ahhhh

Have some pie, cause you're clearly living in a fantasy world. :D

Love that commercial/ Although I was really upset when I found out this wasn't a thread about Val Venis. valvenisseanmorley07.jpg

Archived