• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Boris Diaw

pantherfan49

I love Diaw's game,when he's aggressive,he's one of the better all around offensive players in the league.He is a very solid defender,and a very smart player on top of that.But,he is almost too unselfish. If Diaw had an once of killer instinct he'd be an all-star.He's been playing a little more consistent lately.Here's to hoping that continues.:cheers2:

I'd let him go for nothing. I respect his game but he's not athletic enough to be a 4 in this league, imo, at least not on a team that wants to be known for defense. Derrick Brown and Tyrus Thomas can jump over tall buildings.

But while Diaw is here, I'll try to complain about him as little as possible. When a guy passes up 4-5 wide open layups in one game though, I can't do but so much.

Diaw definitely has the ability, and as of late he can be what one would call "consistent" I harped on him alot because of his wild inconsistency, but since the trade for TT there seems to be a fire under his ass like never before.

I said it once, and I'll say it again when Diaw is playing like he can really play he is definitely all-star worthy.

Boris has picked up his game and TT has helped Boris and Chandler. Plus DJ has picked it up and we are finally getting something from Henderson.

If these guys all contribute with Gerald and Jack getting their stats plus Ray doing his thing, we are a tough out in the first round.

Archived