• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

BFBC2 Gamertag thread.

Kurb

Yo Kurb, I accepted your friend request. We gotta get up and play. I just finished playing with Britneck, I out scored him all three games :D. He's not much for talking though ;)

Ha. I was sniping you were a medic. I was getting a lot more points when i was a medic. All i can do now is spot for points until sniper class is done. Mic was broken for some reason. I kept trying to talk to you two but no one was answering. Then i found out my mic wasn't working. I'll send Kurb a request as well. I'll be on tonight unless i go to the game. Hit me up.

And if you join a game with Kurb, just don't ride with him...he'll drive out of bounds and leave you to die. :)

BTW...that was my first time playing rush or whatever its called...very different from what I was playing. It was insanely hectic and I didn't know where poo was...drove me crazy.

Never go on a ride with Stan! He will drive his 4wheeler in a group of Light Machine Gunners and you will explode and die.

We did however pretty much rape everyone last night :thumbsup:

Well.. I've done it. I bought bc2. I played for a while on my cousin's account so I haven't done anything on mine. But my impressions are really good. It's a little slower paced than mw2 (which is pretty much what everyone will compare this game to) but there's far less "random" kills. (aka quickscoping and pretty much any annoying way to die from mw2) This game is actually pretty fun to play and I find myself not raging when playing since the maps are just way too big to camp. I also don't find myself raging at dumb teammates.

anyway.. my Gamertag is "Seamonk" (without the quotes)lolduh

Archived