• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

BFBC2 Gamertag thread.

Kurb

And if you join a game with Kurb, just don't ride with him...he'll drive out of bounds and leave you to die. :)

BTW...that was my first time playing rush or whatever its called...very different from what I was playing. It was insanely hectic and I didn't know where poo was...drove me crazy.

You shouldn't have jumped off!

I thought you jumped off. We're riding along and I see that teh kurb is driving out of bounds...I think, he'll turn around...but no, teh kurb keeps driving straight ahead like there's some sort of magical portal that will transport us to where we need to be. Then we stop, a good 4 or 5 seconds after going out of bounds...so I figured you jumped off. LOL.

And if you join a game with Kurb, just don't ride with him...he'll drive out of bounds and leave you to die. :)

BTW...that was my first time playing rush or whatever its called...very different from what I was playing. It was insanely hectic and I didn't know where poo was...drove me crazy.

What's your GT??

LOL.... I need to learn how to jump out of the choppers without committing suicide everytime.

GT:Shino45

:lol:

Sorry dude.

I had to bail on that room, bout time to sleep and other side was rolling us.

No prob I was ready to go myself. Yeah that other team lit our team up. It got to the point where I said fug it and went with sniper and layed back and picked people off. Every time I tried getting to that base...it didn't matter if it was by land, air, or sea, I got killed almost immediately. That other team played very well together. Guys were manning the emplaced guns and their team was well balanced between the classes. My problem was I didn't know where anything was...once i get that down I'll be fine. I guess they use completely different maps for Rush and Conquest.

What's your GT??

LOL.... I need to learn how to jump out of the choppers without committing suicide everytime.

GT:Shino45

wgregory88...i'll send you an invite next time I'm online. There's a lot I've got to learn about this game myself. The first time I flew the chopper, I think I got about 200 ft and plowed it straight into the ground.

btw...no headset right now. I had a couple sets but one is broke and I can't seem to find the other one.

Yo Kurb, I accepted your friend request. We gotta get up and play. I just finished playing with Britneck, I out scored him all three games :D. He's not much for talking though ;)

You will prolly outscore me as well.

Im better at this than MW2 but not by much.

I AM improving tho, this game and it's maps really allow for stratgy to take hole where you can really work some people when you get into good positions.

Archived