• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hurney press conference at 10:30a

SMF

I don't remember Fox crying after a playoff loss. I never seriously thought Fox loved Jake more than winning but now I don't know...

What a ridiculous post. The guy just had to fire a guy he's worked with for 7 years. Delhomme and Fox spent more time together than most married couples because of the long hours that NFL coaches and QB's have to put in. They were friends as well as co workers. I shouldn't surprise anybody that this is an emotional decision for the entire Panthers organization, or that it's completely different from the emotions of losing a football game.

I swear, I'm beginning to wonder how many people here have real friends that they know in person and not just on the internet.

Just a little more proof here that BigCat is heavily involved in all of this and Fox is no longer calling a lot of the shots.

How is this proof of anything other than the fact that Fox, Hurney, and JR all realized that it was time to do this?

Archived