• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dear Steve Williams

Happy Panther

STFU you are fired lol k thks (is what I would text him if I were Tiger)

Steve Williams Angry at Boss;

In New Zealand's version of "60 Minutes," Steve Williams, the caddie for Tiger Woods, said he had no clue about his boss's extramarital affairs until after they came to light.

"It's been the most difficult time of my life, no two ways about it, because every single person believed that I should know or did know or had something to do with it," Williams said.

"I knew nothing, that's my answer. I don't have to clarify or extend that answer. I knew nothing. It would be very difficult as a caddie not to know, but I'm 100% telling you, I did not know, and that's that."

He also said he would have done something about it, had he been aware of Tiger's affairs. "If I had known something was going on, the whistle would have been blown," Williams said. "Of course I'm mad at him, why would you not be? I'm close with his wife, and he's got two lovely children, and he's let them down."

:smash:

Yeah, he's full of poo... he knew all about it... he's just towing the line, Tiger prolly told him to say that...

He was fuging chicks too, you know he was... hell, he's made 2 million plus per year if Tiger pays him the standard 20% that most caddies make... you know he's hitting those hot young Tiger cast-offs... :rolleyes:

Hey it's Tiger, I need you to do me a huge favor. Can you please say you didn't know sh*t about my affairs on New Zealand's 60 Minutes? The media may be calling you. So if you can, please say you didn't know sh*t. Just say you're "100% telling them." You got to do this for me. Huge. Quickly. Bye

Archived