• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dogs

Matt Foley

Do any of you have multiple mutts? If so, what do they do that cracks you up? I have two that are both within a pound of each other (28 or so). Every day it's Wrestlemania around here. The seven-year old is pudgier and the master of leverage. The three-year old is longer and jumps like a gazelle. The three-year old likes to start schitt, then take off running, going just fast enough to stay out in front of the other one. The seven-year old likes to grab the other one by the collar and drag her across the floor. I wish I had it on video cam.

I have two purebred German Shepherds....one is an 8 year old male, the other is a 6 month old female....when we are watching, they will wrestle in the back yard and the male constantly just pummels the female! With about 2 feet of snow in the back yard, it can get quite comical!

I have two purebred German Shepherds....one is an 8 year old male, the other is a 6 month old female....when we are watching, they will wrestle in the back yard and the male constantly just pummels the female! With about 2 feet of snow in the back yard, it can get quite comical!

Mine love the snow, which I can't figure out. I have a small fenced in back yard, and they go at it pretty good back there. But when it's snowing, it ratchets up the hostilities quite a bit. If it's cold without snow, they hate being outside.

Mine pick up on each other's habits. The seven year old likes to grab toys and shake them violently. The three year old just started doing this recently. Meanwhile, the three year old howls when I hide the squeaky toy from her and squeeze it, and the seven year old has picked up on that. Every time I think dogs are smarter than we give them credit for, they raid the cat litter box.

Do any of you have multiple mutts? If so, what do they do that cracks you up?

I have an 11 year old boy German Shepherd/Chow mix that weighs 55 lbs and I have a 5 year old girl Beagle who weighs maybe 10 lbs. She is tenacious as hell with him, especially in the morning when he wakes up and I let her out of her crate and when I get home from work and let her out. Basically, when I let her out, she makes a bee line for his bed (where he's always still laying down) and pounces on him until he gets up. Then she darts back and forth, jumping up to put her front paws in his face as he slowly stretches and gets going. It's hilarious to watch. Sometimes, if he's in an old man grumpy mood, he won't take it and will pin her down, but most times he just takes it. He does love her. :lol:

I have an 11 year old boy German Shepherd/Chow mix that weighs 55 lbs and I have a 5 year old girl Beagle who weighs maybe 10 lbs. She is tenacious as hell with him, especially in the morning when he wakes up and I let her out of her crate and when I get home from work and let her out. Basically, when I let her out, she makes a bee line for his bed (where he's always still laying down) and pounces on him until he gets up. Then she darts back and forth, jumping up to put her front paws in his face as he slowly stretches and gets going. It's hilarious to watch. Sometimes, if he's in an old man grumpy mood, he won't take it and will pin her down, but most times he just takes it. He does love her. :lol:

It's amazing the way big dogs take that abuse, isn't it? If they were human, they'd beat the poo out of the smaller one.

When she was even smaller and teething, she'd bite down and hang onto the scruff of his neck to the point where his neck was drenched in slobber and he just took it like a champ. I know I wouldn't take that poo if our roles were reversed!

I had one dog for like two or three months, and she really was a totally different dog. Once I got the second one, it's like she took out all of her aggression on her and became a much better dog for some reason. And the second one was shy as could be at the shelter, but the first one has brought her out of her shell.

Our great dane holds my son down and humps away - Ty's now 6ft and 180 and no match for Henry. He'll put his mouth around his arm to keep Ty from getting away. I must figure out how to stop laughing and record it for all to see.

Our great dane holds my son down and humps away - Ty's now 6ft and 180 and no match for Henry. He'll put his mouth around his arm to keep Ty from getting away. I must figure out how to stop laughing and record it for all to see.

I have two females, and most fights start when one decides to start humping the other. I didn't even know females did that. What's funny is they just pick a spot on the other dog and start going to town, whether it's forward, backward, sideways...doesn't matter.

Archived