• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is there a more offensive show than Nancy Grace??

TheSaint

Occasionally while surfing channels, ill see it on and stop to watch the train wreck.

I cant think of anything more offensive to the senses...

There are literally six different crawls or boxes of text on the screen four of which are in RED.

i cant even describe how gross it is...how does this bitch sleep at night?

Occasionally while surfing channels, ill see it on and stop to watch the train wreck.

I cant think of anything more offensive to the senses...

There are literally six different crawls or boxes of text on the screen four of which are in RED.

i cant even describe how gross it is...how does this bitch sleep at night?

To the tune of a six figure deal

To the tune of a six figure deal

Six? Or seven?

Before i changed the channel..this was how it went to break:

Subject, some 17 year old girl found murdered.

6 scrollers...2 images of the girl...3 video boxes of "panelists and nancy"

Cue, somber music...go to 3 images of girl on screen with the 6 scrolling/text boxes below

Nancy - "Is it not true her panties were found by the river!?!?"

...somber music...

..Cut!!!

cue commercial

from Wiki..this sums it up.

Suicide of interviewee Melinda Duckett

In 2006, Grace was involved in an incident when a 21-year-old woman, Melinda Duckett, committed suicide following an interview conducted by Grace concerning the disappearance of Duckett's 2-year-old son.[16]

Grace interviewed Duckett less than two weeks after the child went missing, questioning her for her alleged lack of openness regarding her son's disappearance, asking Duckett "Where were you? Why aren't you telling us where you were that day?"[17] Duckett appeared confused and was unable to answer whether or not she had taken a polygraph test. When Grace asked her "why" she could not account for specific details, Duckett began to reply, "Because I was told not to," to which Grace responded, "Ms. Duckett, you are not telling us for a reason. What is the reason? You refuse to give even the simplest facts of where you were with your son before he went missing. It is day twelve." According to the CNN transcript, Duckett replied, "(INAUDIBLE) with all media. It's not just there, just all media. Period." Grace then moved on to a media psychologist who asserted that Duckett was "skirting around the issue."[16][17]

The next day before the airing of the show, Duckett shot herself, a death

she is an overbearing bitch.

apparently at some points in her life she was too abrasive for her own good.

Prosecutorial misconduct

The Supreme Court of Georgia has twice commented on Grace's conduct as a prosecutor. First, in a 1994 heroin drug trafficking case, Bell v. State, the Court declared a mistrial, saying that Grace had "exceeded the wide latitude of closing argument" by drawing comparisons to unrelated murder and rape cases.[12]

In 1997, the court was more severe. Although its unanimous decision overturning the murder-arson conviction of businessman W. W. Carr in the death of his wife was caused primarily by other issues, the court made note of Grace's court actions, citing "inappropriate and illegal conduct in the course of the trial."[citation needed]

* Her opening statement in the case promised the jury evidence of physical abuse that she had to know would never be admissible because that entire aspect of the case had already been excluded by the judge.[citation needed]

* Subpoenas that contained hearing dates Grace knew to be false.[citation needed]

* Failure to disclose a full witness list to the defense in a timely fashion.[citation needed]

* Showing a chart during closing arguments that falsely stated a defense expert had not contradicted the state's case on a key issue.[citation needed]

* Also, during closing argument, "vouching" for the case by telling the jury she herself believed Carr to be guilty.[citation needed]

* And finally, performing two illegal searches of Carr's house, including one during which she was accompanied by a CNN camera crew.[citation needed]

While the court said its reversal was not due to these transgressions, since the case had turned primarily on circumstantial evidence, it nevertheless concluded "the conduct of the prosecuting attorney in this case demonstrated her disregard of the notions of due process and fairness, and was inexcusable."[13] Carr was freed in 2004 when The Georgia Supreme Court ruled unanimously that Fulton County had waited too long to retry him.

Other courts have criticized Grace's conduct even while upholding convictions in her cases. In a 2005 opinion, a panel of the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals said Grace "played fast and loose"[14] with her ethical duties and failed to "fulfill her responsibilities"[14] as a prosecutor in the 1990 triple murder trial of Herbert Connell Stephens. She failed to turn evidence over to his defense team that pointed to other suspects. The court noted that it was "difficult to conclude that Grace did not knowingly" elicit false testimony from a police investigator that there were no other suspects despite strong evidence to the contrary.

She was the first to demonize the Duke lacrosse players while frequently citing flagrantly inaccurate "facts" or espousing idiotic editorializations with no basis in reality, and no one called her out on it.

Then she was the champion of boycotting tourism to Haiti, because one drunk white girl who got in the car with a stranger is more important than the economy of an entire country (Tourism is about half of Haiti's economy; the rest is foreign aid and to a much smaller extent agriculture).

She is a waste of life, and anyone who turns to her to be enlightened on current events is doomed to a life of ignorance.

Archived