• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

MLB 10 The Show Looks Amazing

Rush23

For those of you with a PS3, MLB 10 The Show is probably the best sports graphics I've ever seen in a game. If you check out these screenshots from a Yankees/Redsox game, there are 3-4 of them that look absolutely real. The game is designed by SCEA (Sony), I hope that SCEA sees more projects come their way because games like Madden need this type of development and presentation. Im not a huge fan of Baseball but I would love to see this company take on the task of creating a better football game then EA.

http://www.virtualsportsnet.com/2010/03/02/vsn-exclusive-mlb-10-the-show-yankees-red-sox-screenshots/

http://www.virtualsportsnet.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/MLB10-The-Show_6-1024x576.png

This is just one of them but that looks damn good. What do you think?

Me too. I'm one of the idiot loyalists from back in the DC days when I used to laugh at people who bought the clearly inferior EA games.

Now things just don't look so bright for 2K sports. Last year's baseball effort was a joke. I guess I'll find out when it gets here in my mail tomorrow whether or not this year was any different. Really looking forward to my player, because that road to the show mode is really what interests me in sony's game.

Never played a baseball game before. Just seems like it would get to be a chore. I have played several Madden franchises and several more Super Stars and I'm still not sure I've played 160 games in Madden in my life. Not sure how I will handle playing that many just to get through a single season.

That said, I am really considering it because last year I really started to get into baseball, and I have the good fortune of owning a system that can play the hands-down best baseball game, and some say best system exclusive game on the market.

Me too. I'm one of the idiot loyalists from back in the DC days when I used to laugh at people who bought the clearly inferior EA games.

Now things just don't look so bright for 2K sports. Last year's baseball effort was a joke. I guess I'll find out when it gets here in my mail tomorrow whether or not this year was any different. Really looking forward to my player, because that road to the show mode is really what interests me in sony's game.

The 2K NBA franchise is still head a shoulders above NBA Live but the NFL series was clearly their best effort. The whole exclusive deal for EA is unfortunate, maybe when it expires we'll get some more competition.

Archived