• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Tilted Kilt

Zcustom

I've been to the one up off Carowinds Blvd. I thought the food was pretty good for bar food. We ate there at around 6 PM on a Friday night, which seems like a night when they'd have the better looking girls working. The majority of them were pretty attractive, and the service was good.

I went like 6 months ago and the girls were pretty hot

I went like 6 months ago and the girls were pretty hot

Yes, I agree. I also liked the fact that our server, while hot with a huge rack pouring out of her top, was really nice and gave us great service and didn't act like she deserved a huge tip simply because she was a 'hot chick' who deigned to drop some crumby food on our table.

I must always remind myself while reading critiques on this board regarding the quality of women that many of the posters are way more critical than they could ever afford to be in real life.

yes, i agree. I also liked the fact that our server, while hot with a huge rack pouring out of her top, was really nice and gave us great service and didn't act like she deserved a huge tip simply because she was a 'hot chick' who deigned to drop some crumby food on our table.

i must always remind myself while reading critiques on this board regarding the quality of women that many of the posters are way more critical than they could ever afford to be in real life.

qft!!!

Archived