• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Marriage Ref

Tweeder

OK I thought this was going to be one of the worst shows ever, but I said hey I will give it a try.....While not hilarious, but had some funny moments, I will have to say I will be tuning in to watch this on Thursday Nights.

I think this show has great potential, but kind of wish Seinfield would have gotten Ricky Gervais to host the show instead of Tom Papa

stripper pole was more of a funnier argument, but it does seem to be more of a setup type of thing.........I think they should go more into real problems, because you know you could find people willing to talk about it on national TV

Dude with the stuffed dog needs help.

I love Tom Papa as a comedian, don't know as a host.

Wife and I were discussing that before I dozed off. I don't find stuffing your pet that strange. Stuffing grandma maybe, but a pet.....I can understand it. I think pet taxidermy is a business goldmine in years to come.

Not really, I still think stuffing your dog is not creepy and would actually consider doing it myself if it wasn't so expensive. Would be cool to prop her next to the couch in a sitting position like she was watching the game with me. Now the cat.....I am just going to throw her over the fence into the neighbors yard when she dies.

• 2 weeks later...

I stumbled across it on On Demand HD last night and caught the episode with Madonna, Larry David and Ricky Gervais. Man, was that uncomfortable. Madonna hates my man LD, and he was particularly ornery in that broadcast.

At least he admits he's a misogynist, because he definitely is. But he's funny as hell.

Archived