• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Does anyone use

robtrox0

Yar I have it. I rent just about anything good that comes out on 360. Great way to play every major release without forking over 60 bucks for each one.

Two days shipping. Pretty reliable. Most games come out on Tuesday are shipped on Monday, so I get them on Wednesday.

They are trying to build more distribution centers. Hopefully one in NC or SC or VA so we can have 1 day turnaround like Netflix!

I canceled mine after about 2 months. It took a week or more to get games and the good or new games were always not available. I use the BB video pass now. $34.95 a month for two games and they can be switched out any time. You can switch them for movies as well. A little more expensive but much better IMO

I canceled mine after about 2 months. It took a week or more to get games and the good or new games were always not available. I use the BB video pass now. $34.95 a month for two games and they can be switched out any time. You can switch them for movies as well. A little more expensive but much better IMO

thats what i do too

I had it, shipping was a little slow and it was pretty impossible to get any new games within the first month of them coming out.

It took me over 1 1/2 months to get Demon Souls on the PS3, first game I put in my Que and it was number 1 for the whole 2 months I was signed up. Took around a 4 days for them to get my return and another 3-5 for me to get a game back. Other then Demon souls, I didn't have a single game in my top 10 ship out to me in the 2 months I was signed up. So i've canceled it now and I'm going back to Blockbuster most likely.

It took me over 1 1/2 months to get Demon Souls on the PS3, first game I put in my Que and it was number 1 for the whole 2 months I was signed up. Took around a 4 days for them to get my return and another 3-5 for me to get a game back. Other then Demon souls, I didn't have a single game in my top 10 ship out to me in the 2 months I was signed up. So i've canceled it now and I'm going back to Blockbuster most likely.

Dang man that really blows.. for some reason its just been awesome for me. It might have to do with how far you are from their dist centers.. for example I live in north carolina and most of my games come from tampa bay. I see you live in NC too so I dunno what the deal is.

Archived