• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Not being a big player in free agency? JESUS CHRIST DIE JERRY RICHARDSON YOU BASTARD

Fiz

Despite what you are told, you are not special.

I was talking to everyone.

Keep avoiding the filters and I will focus on you.

xoxo

Kurb

yeah....understood, but don't be an arrogant mofo next time, trust me, i'm not special, nor will i lose sleep from any smartass girly comebacks.

xoxo

pantherdad

Iwould agree 100% if the title of this thread was "Not being a big player in free agency? JESUS CHRIST SELL THE TEAM OR STOP BEING CHEAP JERRY RICHARDSON YOU BASTARD"....Ken Lucas was pretty much an all pro his first year here and you saw how big of a drop our D took when Kemo got hurt in 08.

Dipping into free agency has sure worked for those Oakland Raiders and Washington Redskins.

Oddly enough, the Dallas Cowboys have just finished their most successful season yet since 96 without even being that active in the 09 offseason.

Dipping into free agency has sure worked for those Oakland Raiders and Washington Redskins.

Oddly enough, the Dallas Cowboys have just finished their most successful season yet since 96 without even being that active in the 09 offseason.

Someone already posted how well it worked for the Saints this year.

Take away Drew Brees and Darren Sharper form thier roster this year.

Life is a risk.

Someone already posted how well it worked for the Saints this year.

Take away Drew Brees and Darren Sharper form thier roster this year.

Life is a risk.

Brees wasn't the most highly sought after guy on the market at the time, he had exactly two teams that were seriously courting him. The one he was most interested in chose Daunte Culpepper ahead of him. And I don't remember Darren Sharper being a "big name" free agent, after all he only signed a one year deal with New Orleans.

Brees wasn't the most highly sought after guy on the market at the time, he had exactly two teams that were seriously courting him. The one he was most interested in him chose Daunte Culpepper before him. And I don't remember Darren Sharper being a "big name" free agent, after all he only signed a one year deal with New Orleans.

None of the people Fiz listed was a big name signing.

None of the people Fiz listed was a big name signing.

hartwig, kemo, carr, lucas, wahle, and keyshawn were all arguably the biggest names available at their positions that free agency year.

Archived