• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Super dee duper hungover....

SorthNarolina

I didn't really eat right yesterday, i was planning on staying in last night. One of my friends called me and made me come out. I didn't really drink THAT much i think it was just a bad combo combined with what I had been eating earlier. I smoked a bunch and I don't usually.

I've haven't felt this hungover ever. Body aches, stomachs been upset for hours, mild headache, very gassy, my poo looks like decomposing leaves, I've brushed my teeth 3 times and my mouth still tastes bad.

Just awful.

Done bitching now.:nopity:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• He's completely useless, it's like playing 10 vs 11 with him out there. But he's one of those "nice guys", friendly and personable. Likeable guy around the building and nobody wants to be the bad guy that kicks him to the curb. So he just gets to hang around forever even though he's useless. Wouldn't be surprised if Bryce ends up in the same situation.
    • No high end HC candidate was ever going to seriously consider us, we were always only going to be looking at re-tread HC's who no other team would give another shot to or the young guys who weren't ready for it yet and saw it as their chance to jump the line Most of the pieces on this team were bad coming into the season and there's been a ton of injuries on top, I don't really blame Canales much.  At worst he's going to set up a better culture in the locker room with his up beat attitude and it will get it in a better place for the next HC after Canales is dumped following next season. That's another reason I'm against drafting a QB this year, we can't fire Canales after 1 year (as NOBODY would want that job).  Give him year 2 with a gap starter or young current backup (my vote is Hooker from the Lions) to see if he can do anything, if not we get a new HC with a Top 10 pick to choose his own QB.
    • I know it's not of popular opinion but at this time you cannot continue to dwell in & on  the problem any longer.no absolutely not  you have to get in the solution at the end of this season & you must set aside any emotional connection you have with this front office & current coaching staff .for years now & still this team is the worst team in the NFL showing no improvement not by accident you have to  hire a brand new GM put him in  charge of everything football related & i mean literally  everything & then GTFO out of the way as he brings in his own personal hand picked scouting department & hires his own coach & drafts the Qb of the future & most importantly creates an entirely brand new culture in Charlotte or keep what we are currently doing & accepting a different result...just saying