• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who's ready for God of War 3!!!

necroplasm

zommmmgb

That's a tough decision. The PS3 has the superior hardware, which is what I traditionally go for. But the online support for the 360...its just hard to play single player games anymore unless they're truly epic.

I'd probably end up with a PS3 at the end of the day, since Sony is less nazi about their online gaming community. Of course, they like to pretend that its a red headed stepchild instead. :|

If I came into 10 million dollars tomorrow, I'd set up a bad ass gaming lan and wouldn't even look towards a console.

zommmmgb

That's a tough decision. The PS3 has the superior hardware, which is what I traditionally go for. But the online support for the 360...its just hard to play single player games anymore unless they're truly epic.

I'd probably end up with a PS3 at the end of the day, since Sony is less nazi about their online gaming community. Of course, they like to pretend that its a red headed stepchild instead. :|

If I came into 10 million dollars tomorrow, I'd set up a bad ass gaming lan and wouldn't even look towards a console.

Yup. and they have many exclusive games to make you want to own a PS3

Superior hardware-not much add ons to buy, everything built in.

First party exclusives.

Free online.

PC will always be superior to consoles of course with the mods, servers, harware..etc

and all that great stuff.

But Sony does give you reasons to have a PS3 while being a PC gamer. Xbox 360 IMO is a waste of time and money.. if you own a PS3 or have a good gaming rig.

yes...I had Bayonetta from gamefly last week. I played it for a couple of hours and then it just sat there so i sent it back. I haven't put down GOW yet.

I also played Devil May Cry 4 which was terrible as well.

Checked out the demo for Darksiders and Dante's Inferno. Both games are just sad little copies of GOW.

Bayonetta being a copy of GoW is pretty much like saying, "Look how ignorant I am."

Dante's Inferno was definitely a shameless ripoff and was terrible. Darksiders was ok, I thought. Copied a lot of stuff, but it was the combination that made it worthwhile.

Archived