• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who's ready for God of War 3!!!

necroplasm

Replaying both GoW's in anticipation!

Same here. I have the Blu-Ray disc collection though.

What a great idea it was for them to do that, fans voted for it too. I been waiting for a GOW collection on PS3 forever.

2 plats is a nice bonus as well. :coolgleamA:

Can probably add the studio that made heavy rain to that.. im sure they will make even better games than heavy rain in the future.

Except maybe next time they can hire actors that aren't terrible and write a story that isn't horsepoo. Then it'd be good.

Also, back on topic. God of War 3 looks to be an amazing technical achievement, even if action games aren't your cup of tea. What they've managed to pull off on a console (even though it's the PS3) is just stupid amazing. And it all runs so smooth.

My hat goes off to these guys.

What is so great about this series ?

Cool story, top notch combat, brutally violent, good puzzles, good platfroming, great graphics(GOW2 was the best looking ps2 game ever made)....all under one roof.

Hey, it's not for everyone, but I love it.

Elitist.

Well played sir.

Elitist.

Well played, indeed. :lol:

But yeah, I played some of GoW3 at my friends place the other night. We got like 4 or 5 hours in.

Technically, what they were able to do is pretty impressive. Visually there is a lot there that's great. But, to be completely honest, the combat is nowhere near as refined as Bayonetta, and I'm just not enjoying it enough to be like "OMG LEGENDARY"

Its by no means bad.. a good, solid title.. but beyond it's visual appeal, I don't see a lot there that would cause me to start fapping.

Archived